There are many unique aspects and nuances of Family Law that an experienced Family Law Attorney at Bay Area Family Law Center can assist you with.
Some areas we specialize in include:
- Divorce. The process of going through a Divorce can often be complicated and confusing. Divorces can become highly contested and personal. One of our experienced Attorneys can act as your advocate and navigate the difficult legal issues.
- Child Custody. Child Custody battles can be especially difficult, not only on you, but on any involved children. If the other party disagrees with any part of Child Custody, you may need to present evidence and argue why it’s in the best interest of the child to live with you. One of our highly specialized Attorneys can help argue for custody.
- Child Support. The amount of Child Support you can collect typically depends on the income of the parents and the number of children in the marriage. The state of California utilizes a formula to help determine the amount of Child Support that will be paid.
- Spousal Support / Alimony. In some cases, you may be entitled to alimony or spousal support. There are many factors that can be used to help determine the amount of money you might receive. One of our Attorneys can help determine the amount owed to you.
- Modification. If you are unhappy with any awarded monies or court order, such as Child Custody or Support, you may be able to seek a modification. One of our Attorneys can walk you through the process and make arguments to support a modification.
To find out how Bay Area Family Law Center can help with your Family Law matter, read through the desired practice area(s) that best relate to your matter.
For assistance with your Family Law or Divorce matter, contact our office today (925-258-2020) and setup a consultation with one of our Family Law Attorneys.